REPORT: Family Offices & the role of third-party providers
Ocorian has commissioned a report into the growing role and importance of third-party Family Office providers.
The Family Office has been on an inexorable rise in recent years. With greater demand than ever for the services of single and multi Family Offices, it stands to reason that third-party providers have become essential allies in the mission to provide exceptional service.
Alongside the sheer demand is an increased complexity of wealth planning and needs; as sophisticated structuring becomes more commonplace, and cross-border considerations become essential for many families, the expertise of third-party providers is just as important as the scale they provide.
Topics discussed in the report are:
- The current, increasing and future role of third-party providers
- Meeting the growing need for third-party providers
- Succession planning and your investment strategy
- ESG - a fiduciary duty
- Philanthropic services
- Digital asset services
Download the complete report below:
Take a look at our research findings below:
Ocorian Family Office Services
- Formation & administration of a family office
- Working with an existing family office
- HR support services
- Lifestyle & luxury assets
- Family governance
- Resident & relocation services
- Specialist setup requirements